Health and Safety
Safety is our top priority:
- We have carefully selected our locations, within each of these countries that are safe reachable, and where we have a sufficient support professional network and partnerships.
- We work with a small network of clinics and hospital and all our learners are required to have health/travel insurance.
- Our homestay families are carefully selected, vetted and trained.
- Our learners and their parents receive an orientation prior to departing to travel to our program sites.
- We conduct a rigorous health and safety orientation on the first day and throughout the program.
- We work with a small group of learners, no more than twelve and our staff/student ratios, typically 1:3 are meant to ensure we watch the safety of our learners extremely closely.